This was a quick afternoon lunch. It took less than 30 minutes to make it which was absolutely perfect. I used one of the sauces from Kaliorexi kitchen which was really delicious.
- Boneless chicken(cut into pieces )
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Olive oil
- ½ cup Kaliorexi chicken stir-fry Sauce
- Corn starch
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up the stove, on a frying pan add olive oil and fry the carrots(cut into round pieces) and broccoli for about 5 minutes
- Transfer the vegetables into a bowl
- Add olive oil to a frying pan, add the chicken and fry it for about 10-15 minutes or basically until it turns brown.
- Then add the vegetables to the frying pan, add garlic and sauce and lower the heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of corn starch and continue to simmer
You can serve the stir fry with rice or couscous or enjoy it on its own.