There are items you have in your cupboard that make the best chicken recipe you could ever taste. You probably look at them and think, not this again. This recipe has always been my favorite go-to whenever I have to entertain guests. It gets a couple of nods and I have always gotten away with not sharing it with anyone each time the question pops up on how I made it.
It has left many wondering how complicated it actually can be but, to be honest, nothing has ever been as easy as making this recipe. So without wasting any time let me share this away.
- Tangy Mayonnaise (Highly recommend Crosse &Blackwell )
- Mango Chutney (Mrs. Balls preferably )
- Curry powder (Rajah)
- BBQ Spice
- Boneless Chicken
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces, preferably into a dice size.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil.
- Add the chicken into the frying pan, add salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon BBQ Spice
- Fry the chicken until it’s well cooked and coated with the BBQ spice.
- in a bowl, add 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of chutney, 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- Mix the ingredients well
- On the frying pan, add the mayonnaise and chutney mixture and mix with the chicken.
- Continue to mix the sauce with the chicken for about 5-10 minutes.
The best part about this chicken is that you can serve it with anything. You can serve it with pasta, serve it with mashed potatoes or add it to your chicken salad.