Brown rice is such a delight to make, in that it doesn’t easily lose its texture like the other one which can easily get overcooked for no reason.9oops) Not only can you explore so many recipes using brown rice, but it is also recommended by health experts.
This recipe has been my go-to, whenever I plan to indulge in spicy meatless food. And because I love sharing with my readers, here is another delicious, tasty, and nourishing recipe.
Brown Rice With Vegetables
A quick, meatless brown rice recipe
- Frying pan
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp bbq spice
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 medium Green pepper
- 1 medium Red pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- In a pot , you’ll boil your rice in an abundance of water for 30 minutes. Drain off the excess water, return the rice to the pot, cover, and let the rice steam for 10 minutes.
- Now in a frying pan ,add olive oil . Then add garlic and the onion cut into dices
- Add all the spices and continue to fry the onion,then add the carrots and the pepper cut into thin slices.
- Add the cooked rice and spinach and continue to fry
- As a final step , add the soya sauce , salt and black pepper and continue to mix until the rice is well-coated in the soya sauce.
- You can enjoy the rice on its own or serve it with chicken.