Today’s recipe is from the latest cookbook, if you haven’t purchased a copy yet you can grab yourself a copy from Amazon below. Currently, the book is only available as an E-book.
As I have mentioned time and time again, a good meal shouldn’t keep you in the kitchen for long. We have far more important things to do, so recipes that do not waste your time are such a joy to have.
The best part about this recipe is that you can add it to your weekly meal preparation and serve it the entire week. Makes your life easier, while you focus on other goals.
Curry Chicken Sandwich
A delicious ,nourishing recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 cup Baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat the stove. In a frying pan, add olive oil. Add the chicken cut into smaller pieces.
- Add the ground coriander, salt and fry the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the frying pan, and add it into a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, plain yogurt, pineapple chunks,dijon mustard and 1 tablespoon of curry into the bowl with the chicken
- Then add some salt and pepper and mix.
- Cut the bread into slices, layer up the spinach leaves or rocket leaves, add two slices of tomatoes and add the chicken.
You can prepare the recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 5 days.