How to cook chicken wings in the oven? This recipe focuses on preparing wings in the oven. It is tempting to assume that anything in the oven takes time.
For this recipe, you will be pleased to discover that you need to spare 20 minutes of your time.
I have relied on the recipe to entertain guests. Each time, the recipe has never failed to leave the plate empty. Often, there is a request for more.
You will certainly get asked for the recipe in the end.
Main Ingredients for chicken wings in the oven
You can still use the same recipe on the stovetop. But this recipe is more focused on how to prepare wings in the oven. The best outcome for the wings is in the oven.
The best part is you don’t need a long list of ingredients. The main ones are mayonnaise, chutney, and curry powder.
If you don’t have bbq spice and Worcester sauce, you can still achieve the same results with just salt and pepper. What gives the chicken a taste of a lifetime is the sweet and sour sauce.
What to serve with chicken wings
You can serve the wings with fries or simply enjoy the wings on their own. The choice is yours.
Chicken Wings In The Oven
- Baking Tray
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 1 cup Mango Chutney
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp BBQ Spice
- 3 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 10 Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the wings into smaller portions, basically cut each wing into two.
- In a small bowl, add all the wings pieces, add salt, pepper, bbq spice, and Worcester sauce, and mix.
- Set the oven to 180 degrees for grilling. Rub the olive oil onto the tray and add the wings. Grill for about 10 minutes or until well cooked
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise and chutney together with curry powder and mix .
- Once the wings are well grilled, add the sauce on the wings, make sure all wings are evenly quoted with the sauce. Then return to the oven and grill for about 5 minutes or until the wings turn golden.
Need more recipes? Head over to our food section for more recipes.
I have tried the wings recipe , I will be making them wings again 😋 😋