What better way to start the day, than with a bowl of warm oats. Oats breakfast most certainly gets a nod from the doctors. This is a comforting breakfast meal.
If you are trying to stay away from the smoothies or granola, oats breakfast is perfect to start the day. Plus it keeps you full for a longer period.
If you are wondering about the benefits of oats, you can read more here.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Heat the stove in a pot, add milk and oats and allow it to warm up.
- When it starts to bubble, add a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Then add a tablespoon of peanut butter and one banana peeled, mash the banana into oats.
- Then serve with blueberries, raspberries, and the extra banana.
- You can add one teaspoon of honey or syrup if you like a bit of sweetness, but the banana makes the oats naturally sweet, so you might not need to.
Although we recommend serving the oats with berries, you can also try to top it up with some nuts or some kiwi. Your body will love you for treating it to a healthy breakfast. A healthy breakfast is key to boosting your productivity.
If you are keen to have steel-cut oats with apple and cinnamon, we have a recommendation you can try. There aren’t any limitations to what you can achieve with oats. There are various ways you can play around. Stick around for a smoothie recipe you can make with oats.
The best part about oats is that you can prepare them ahead of time. You can then, only warm them up in the morning.
This recipe typically consumes just about 5 -10 minutes . I recommend making it in the morning, rather than preparing it ahead of time. It tastes much better while still fresh, I am sure 10 minutes is something you can spare.